<VV> No Corvair - just a good deal on ford shocks

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 18:03:47 EST 2006

Pardon the bandwidth (I've always wanted to say that..), but I can pass
along a good deal on some front KYB gas-adjust shocks for a pre-'94 Ford
Explorer, Ranger, Navajo (maybe the small pickups) etc. (possibly others).
I bought a new pair off ebay that arrived today that were advertised as
rear shocks. I already have new front ones, so these are of no use to me.
They sell at wholesale for about $80 each, but they are both yours for $40
plus postage. Just drop me a private note. (15 minutes to install). Thanks,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises