<VV> Early Dash Bulbs

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 22:28:16 EST 2006

For any common small bulbs, here's the list you want:
_http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/lights/signal_bulbs/signal_bulbs.html
_
(http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/lights/signal_bulbs/signal_bulbs.html)

This list doesn't have the 1893 specifically, but it's a good list of  bulbs.
My search shows the 1893 to be 2 candlepower, 0.33 amps at 14 volts. So,
consider the 1816 or 3893, which make more light on the same current. The 6253
is WAY brighter, at 4.2 candlepower, but runs on 0.5 amps. And be careful of
too  much heat buildup, as the plastic parts won't like it.

Something to keep in mind: When cranking up the wattage of these bulbs, you
will make more heat in the panel lighting rheostat, especially at less than
full  brightness, and this can cause the thing to fail if you go nutz...  <G>

In a message dated 1/16/2006 7:12:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,