<VV> Stinger Carbs?

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 12:08:10 EST 2006

Grant and group,
             As far as I can tell my YS054 Stage 2 just has stock carbs complete with the secondary lock outs. They have never been apart since new(as far as I know). The only PO of my car never did his own work on the car. And I have all the paperwork from new. Nothing shows any carb work. Of course that's not to say Yenko didn't do something inside I haven't seen.It does have those almost worthless little chrome air cleaners though. The car barely has 50,000 on the clock and the carbs have never given me any trouble. So I won't fix what ain't broke.
                    Paul Fox   YS054