<VV> motor mount

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 15:46:59 EST 2006

Ron,

You can find the HD motor mount in Clark's supplement on page 27
(http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=fetch&find_page=SUP-28)
They're selling it for $82.25. I know Lon also has them too but I can't remember his price. BTW they are made in the USA.

Bruce,

There mounts are different than Jeff's (which I have on my coupe and would like to get for my sedan). Jeff is currently out of him mounts and is collecting interest for the next run. Jeff's mount is a bit more expensive, but still less than the stock mount, at least it was when I bought mine. I like the look and design of Jeff's mount.

Ned

<Snip>
On Jan 17, 2006, at 2:16 PM, Ron wrote:

> How come no one lists this mount in their catalogs? Is it a secret of > some sort? Made in China?
> RonH
<Snip>

<Snip>
I think I missed something here - does Jeff Brekke no longer have any of the mounts he was making, which I had heard were quite good? Is this the Brekke mount?

<Snip>