<VV> Need high speed access advice--NO CORVAIR

James Davis jld at wk.net
Thu Jan 19 11:54:45 EST 2006

If you travel and want dial up access, you can do better than
<www.mailaka.net>.  I have used it for three years and it is
great.  Just be sure you download the directory each year as some
numbers do change year to year.  Last year they offered a back up DSL
service for $2.95 a month for 10 hours and a $1.00 per hour overage.
Jim Davis