<VV> My Last Tire Post...Promise....maybe....

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 16:09:20 EST 2006

Ryan will tell you..when it comes to tire shopping I'm the most anal
person on the planet.  Took me a year to choose new tires for my truck!

I have a set of NOS 13 x 5.5 chrome reverse rims on the way for my '64
Monza. After much (much..ask anyone) researching, I'm pretty sure I've
chosen the Cooper Cobra GT 195/70R 13 tires.  They seem to meet the
performance requirements I have, I have a local dealer which is a shop
I normally do business with (!), and I think the white letters willl
look really groovy with the chrome rims.

Will these tires have any clearance problems? I've posted this on the
CCF and one person said he had the same size on his early, and had a
bit of a problem on the left front if I remember right.  If these are
going to fit marginally, I'll choose another size (they come in several
appropriate sizes).  I don't want the poor tire guy to order 'em up for
me, and then find out they're gonna be trouble.

This car presently has 195/60R 15 tires on 15" Nissan rims on it, with
no troubles. Which reminds me....these rims will be for sale soon.....

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===