<VV> My Last Tire Post...Promise....maybe....

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Jan 20 16:20:19 EST 2006

The 195/70-13 is the same width and slightly shorter tire than the
current 195/60-15's, so if the offset of the rims is the same, they will
fit with no problem.

I warn you, you may not like the softer ride and poorer handling of the
tall sidewalls... and if the 195/60-15's are H-rated or better (which
give you a firmer sidewall) then you're _really_ not going to like the
Cobras.  But the Cobras are likely the best choice currently available
in a 13" tire (without dropping to a way-too-short 205/60-13)

So check that offset... I'm always a bit nervous when someone says
"reverse" rims...

Bill