<VV> Carburetor Conundrum continued....

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 16:15:29 EST 2006

Gotta be my accelerator pumps. Car fired right up with a quick spritz
of starting fluid three days ago.

Then..today....Ryan gets a ton o' parts from out there in vendor land
for his 65, so I had to fire up the 64 again to get it out of the
garage so we could push his in....and as before..no squirts...no
start....small puff of starting fluid and vrooom. So..gotta get the
squirts going again.  I had been toying with getting a couple fresh
carbs from Grant..with the turn mods done in 'em too....this may push
me further in that direction..but gotta get the new steering box first.

And Ryan is in full "working in the garage in the winter with no heat"
mode...I'm sure he'll have an update down the line.  We're BOTH planing
on driving our Corvairs to Buffalo this summer..so he's got a lot of
hustling ahead of him!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===