<VV> Need an interpreter, please

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 20:16:34 EST 2006

Hey gang,
I got curious about the "crystal" headlamps you might
have seen on eBay. I started by asking what the extra
red and black leads were for, figuring they powered
the small blue bulb on the edge of the lamp.
Apparently they do, but check out the responses
(below) that I got back. Does anyone know what the
hell he's talking about???????

Chuck