<VV> Needed an interpreter, now need experience

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Jan 20 21:57:18 EST 2006

JC Whitney sells them under the heading "for off road use only'.  The
reflectors must have DOT cast into the glass to be legal in the US.

Headlamps - Lower Beam (H, HR)
Attention: US: "DOT" lettering required on lens
Attention: US & Canada: light source code required on lens Forward
road illumination Minimum 2 White On the front - symmetrical - as far
apart as practicable
(If 4 lamp system - outboard or above upper beams) 560-1370 (22-54)
Jim Davis