<VV> FW: Performance Workshop Update

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sat Jan 21 11:03:25 EST 2006

Dan asked me to forward this to the group.

Joe Robbins

Friday noon, Feb. 24th begins the activity
of our 3rd PW at Gary's "Vintage Motorsports Services" Shop in Dayton,
Ohio. Informal Agenda, New Shop Location, Swapping of ideas, parts,
Video's, etc.

Friday Evening Dinner at local Eatery/lounge, new location--Gary will
update all of us on time, location and general Restaurant Details...

Saturday, Feb.25th, very FULL Schedule
of Events at the Funkster's Shop..

8am-9am---Registration($10.00 per person), Continental Breakfast,
Performance Product Review

9am SHARP---Begin the Program,,,

Featured Tech Sessions conducted by:

Pat Caherty, Bruce Carlton, Dan Konkle and Ned Madsen

Panel Discussion (Q & A Session), Chaired by Bob
Coffin

2006 Performance Events Announcements

CORVAIR Performance Vendors

Specialty Performance Parts Unveiled.......

Ray Clayton's project Dragster Debut....

Rick Norris and his V-8 Show Winner

DVD, completed version of "The Compleat Corvair" (****),by boB Quincy

And MORE.......

Vintage Motorsports Services--937/299-1378

Host Hotel--Red Roof Inn
                  222 Byers Road
                  Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
                  937/866-0705 or 800/ Red                         Roof
                  $42.95 + tax, Discounts avail.