<VV> Needed an interpreter--closure

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 00:27:11 EST 2006

Hey gang,
Just for the record, the 4x6 issue never came up. The
ones on Ebay are round as used on...according to
them...1958-1967 Corvairs.
While I'm burning bandwidth, my thanks to the many and
all who contributed info on tthis topic. I think at
this point I know all there is to know about
headlights.
Just knowing that this is an Asian company supplying
headlights for a European market speaks volumes. As
Dave Barry said in the article about his VCR's
instruction book, he got his secretary to translate it
because she was the only person in the building who
saw all four eposodes of Shogun.

Chuck