<VV> No Corvair - GM News vs NA Car Industry

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 09:51:53 EST 2006

Since my livelihood is because of GM, I would offer a differing opinion of
the GM side of the NA car Industry article as written by CBC! GM NA is only one
 small part of the total GM picture and while it does employee US workers
with  very expensive packages it also keeps most of the money in the US! The
"other  furiners" that have plants here in the US send most of the money back to
their  "home" offices!

Just another side to the picture!

_http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com
/gmnews/viewmonthlyreleasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=22024_
(http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com/gmnews/viewmonthly
releasedetail.do?domain=74&docid=22024)

P.S. If the link gets "wiped" by VV here is the click and paste  address!

_http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com
/gmnews/viewmonthlyreleasetail.do?domain=74&docid=22024_
(http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet?target=http://image.emerald.gm.com/gmnews/viewmonthlyre
leasetail.do?domain=74&docid=22024)

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Denham Springs, LA