<VV> 1961 antenna removal

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 18:49:33 EST 2006

If the nut has flats, use a large "Cresent" wrench, also known as an
adjustable wrench. If it has notches on the side a special spanner
wrench is needed. They do make soft jaw pliers for large radio frequency
connectors that might work on some of these nuts with a little lube to
loosen the corrosion. If there are notches on the top, like most things
80's and newer, there are also special scokets for these, available from
autobody supply houses.

Frank DuVal