<VV> AGAIN! seriously!

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 22:38:12 EST 2006

Hey guys...

  So, today I cleaned the interior, put the carpet
that Norm (woo NORM!)  sent over my way.  looks REALLy
good in there.  I put the backseat and the chairs all
back in...all the trim is on.  the interior is pretty
much all back together.  I even have a seatbelt on the
drivers side...

  So, my dad reluctantly came out to the garage to
check the work out I had done, and he noted that I
should hook up our little 4 amp battery charger and
try out the electrical that doesn't need engine power
(I tried to crank it...4 amps is NOT enough to crank
it.)

  This is what I found out:

-The headlights work
-The horn just makes some buzzy noises loudly
-The dome light comes on when the door is open
-The wipers work (REALLY slowly.)  and I can hear the
squirter was sucking when I hit the button.
-The gen/alt light works.  The dome light switch on
the headlight switch works well.

So yeah...I'm pretty happy about that.  Harmonic
Balancer, and some gas...and a battery (I'll just use
the one in my car for now)  and I'm ready to run.

Ryan

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html
and http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html