<VV> Headlights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 17:10:35 EST 2006

The Forester does not have E code housings, but still, it has a rather
decent beam pattern anyway, and they take H4 bulbs. No one blinks this car! Yes,
the housings and lenses are plastic, but they are also fairly large. After 2
years, no signs of any problems whatsoever, even during long nightime drives
from the beach.

In a message dated 1/24/2006 12:59:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,