<VV> AGAIN! seriously!

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Jan 24 19:51:12 EST 2006

At 04:45 PM 1/24/2006, you wrote:
>-The horn just makes some buzzy noises loudly

That is because you just have a 4 amp charger. Use a good battery to bear
them sound. Was probably dragging that 4 a charger down to about 6 volts.

>-The wipers work (REALLY slowly.)  and I can hear the
>squirter was sucking when I hit the button.

Again, the 4 amp charger is just not enough.

BTW it is not a good idea to put any charger on a car without a battery
particularly if there is a modern radio hidden somewhere, the signal is
more of a half wave with trash than DC, it just averages 12-15v under load.
Takes a really big capacitance (like a battery) to filter.

Padgett