<VV> throw me out

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 24 21:26:33 EST 2006

The fork and the spring go in the groove of the throwout bearing.. The ball
stud (that is screwed into the face of the transaxle case) goes under the
spring steel fingers, with the ball seating in the recess in the fork,
against the fork-about two thirds from the end, which keeps the fork "end"
in the throwout bearing groove.  When the spring is compressed toward the
fork, it fits-at least it is supposed to.

You can usually mess around with it and get it in, even when assembled. With
patience. Hope this helps.

Chuck S
BBRT