<VV> RE: Ralph's mother

Sam and Marissa Andolino mandolin at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 06:09:15 EST 2006

There are a lot Ralph haters in VV land,  but making derogatory remarks on
the passing of his mother like ( And I was so looking forward to seeing her
puss on a computer-generated Smucker's jar. ) is a new low for VV.  Please
tell me what a first time VVer would think when they came to VV looking for
help in fixing their car?  I'm not not trying to start a war with back and
forth posts,  like what happen between two VVers a while back,  but if we
are trying to keep our hobby going by getting new people let's not scare
them away with such posts that has nothing to do with our hobby.

Sam and Marissa Andolino

63 Red Monza Convertible
65 Evening Orchid Monza Convertible
66 Marina Blue Corsa Turbo Coupe