<VV> free parts cars

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 10:05:05 EST 2006

Hey guys,
I have 3 parts cars to give away or send them to a salvage yard. All three
spent about 3 months under 16 inches of water after the 3 hurricanes went
through here year before last.
Located near Lake Placid Florida just  off US 27. You will need a flat  bed
trailer.
1962 coupe with intact drive train.....ran good but now has water in oil.
Body is junk
1963 coupe with trans axel intact   no engine    body....fair
1965 2 dr coupe  no drive train   body fair to good
all have good glass and many good parts    call me or e-mail  offline
Mark Kinnan

_Bonnzz at aol.com_ (mailto:Bonnzz at aol.com)    863-699-6606