<VV> Corsa B/U lights...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:57:19 EST 2006

I'm trying figure out how they hook up.  I have the
B/U switch on the trans still, and I bought a harness
with the BU light sockets.

is there some kind of harness that I need to hook them
up?  like, a mini harness?  I haven't looked at that
green wire in a while(pon the main body harness), but
I thought it was only one lead...I could be wrong.

I need a good detailed answer.  I'm looking at my
wiring diagram in the shop manual, and it's not giving
me that answers I'm looking for.

I also notice there is a green wire in the engine
compartment on the engine harness side of the
connection....  does the green lead on the bottom of
the car go to one side, and THAT green wire the other?

Thanks,
Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html