<VV>Headlamps

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 18:27:44 EST 2006

Get 'em right here.
_http://www.danielsternlighting.com/products/products.html_
(http://www.danielsternlighting.com/products/products.html)

I got the 200mm by 142mm units in my Fiero, running 100/145 watt bulbs and  4
relays. Words fail to describe how good these are. And the high beams are
insane!! They go down the road a mile, easily. And when aimed properly,   you
won't outdrive the low beams at any legal speed.

In a message dated 1/25/2006 10:04:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pp2 at 6007.us writes:

>I  swear by Silvania Silverstar bulbs.

We also use SilverStars in three of  our cars. Two things to keep in mind -
1) have not burned any out but rated  life is only 100 hours (Sylvania
recommends yearly replacement)
2) are  not available in PAR-46 (5.75" round) form factor
they do meet FMVSS 108  requirements

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/HighPerformance/Si
lverstar/ProductLine/

Does  anyone make a conversion bucket/bezel for a 6054 lamp (8x5 5/8
rectangular) ?

Might also look at  http://www.jag-lovers.org/books/xj-s/26-Lightmods.html

Padgett