<VV> Chuck Kubin - illegal lights in Corvairs

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 07:32:44 EST 2006

It's interesting, the E code headlights are illegal in most states, at  least
they used to be. But, back when cars had sealed beams, EVERY state police
car in Delaware had 'em! Even THEY knew how dismal sealed beams are...
By the way, I never had a problem with inspection with these. At least not
with my Corvair...

In a message dated 1/26/2006 2:33:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,