<VV> Car names

EXT-Stein, Gary Gary.Stein at boeing.com
Thu Jan 26 12:29:41 EST 2006

Several months ago I bought my 2nd Corvair. My first was in 1965 when I
had a '64 coupe, just married and loved the car and the wife.

Now I have a 64 Spyder Coupe in real nice condition, driven when ever I
have time. It had a deep scrached area on the rear deck corner, Soooooo
rather than repainting and worry about color match I had a small area
airbrushed with a blowing cloud and the name "Mr. Breeze"

By the way 40 years later I still have the same wife.

Sure is great to be back in the Corvair World....enjoy the message
stuff.

Gary Stein
Near Philly, Pa