<VV> Another slam on Corvair.

mark bashara marklaredo at msn.com
Thu Jan 26 13:38:53 EST 2006

While watching the Barrett Jackson auction a couple of nights ago, I was
very disapointed in a comment one of the TV announcers made. The guy was
talking about the advent of unibody's and mentioned the Chrysler cars and so
on. In doing so he also mentioned the Corvair, followed by the unibody
lasted, the Corvair didn't. I will never understand why people always seen
determined to give the Corvair bad press and never the credit I believe it
deserves. It appears that when you own a Corvair you must always be prepared
to defend all the false and misrepresented facts about what I believe is a
great car. I'm willing to bet the Corvair will be around long after all the
skeptics.