<VV> Another slam on Corvair.

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 13:58:07 EST 2006

Hey Mark,

  Just goes to show ya--some people go to great lengths to find something to say just to say it. It doesn't mean they are smart, educated, articulate or anything else, or that they have anything to contribute--just that they found a way to spout a few extra words in hopes that no one will recognize what an idiot they are.
  The Model T is long gone but production-line cars are still around. Electric lights showed up on the Pierce Arrow at some point, and they aren't around but the lights are. Which car had the first electric starters, and are they still around?
  See how easy that is?  Try this: in your next serious discussion, regardless of the topic, spout out that the moon IS NOT made of green cheese. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but you are absolutely correct. You throw out an irrefutable truth without contributing value of any kind.
  The saddest people are the ones who act like this believing they actually know what they are saying. I guess I'm encouraging you to let these idiots beat themselves with their flapping lips.
  I don't remember who said it, but the quote goes something like "I wise man will be silent and let others wonder if he is a fool. A fool will open his mouth and leave no doubt." That's propbably not 100% accurate, but you get the idea.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCX

---------The guy was
talking about the advent of unibody's and mentioned the Chrysler cars and so
on. In doing so he also mentioned the Corvair, followed by the unibody
lasted, the Corvair didn't. I will never understand why people always seen
determined to give the Corvair bad press and never the credit I believe it