<VV> slam on Corvair?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 15:30:04 EST 2006

What is false or misrepresented about his statement?  The last Vair rolled
off the line in May 1969.  Seems like a statement of fact on his part to me.
Corvette started earlier and is still being made.  So, there is a comparison
point for you.  Your sensitivity trigger seems (to me) to be a might on the
sensitive side.  I believe that you are seeing a slight where none was
intended.

Later, JR