<VV> Another slam on Corvair.

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 18:02:34 EST 2006

Wow... That's a "slam"?  You guys are too sensitive.  The
innovative (for the time) unibody chassis is still being
produced today and has become the norm in the light duty
passenger car (non-truck) market.  The Corvair was plenty
innovative, but is no longer being produced, nor have a slew
of copycat rear-engined aircooled derivatives and successors
taken its place.  It's a statement of facts, not a slam.

Yes, *individual* Corvairs still exist a plenty and the
parts market is pretty decent, but that's not what they
weretalking about.

Jim Burkhard