<VV> Re: working....

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 14:53:40 EST 2006

Hey thanks!

  That's because I want to be able to drive this car
every day.  I don't have a whole lot of money to spend
like some other people do, so I find myself having to
be very inventive-which actually comes pretty well
naturally to me.
  At this point, the only other wiring that doesn't
work that needs to be hooked up is the CD deck that I
mounted in the dash...and I need to build a speaker
box for the back to mount two 6x9's in.

  Hopefully my car doen't do the opposite...you know,
everything works except the engine <GG>

I did prime the eingine up while slowly turning the
engine yesterday for over a minute, at least.

Anyway...gotta go.  thanks for the props!

Ryan

> Standard Time,
> daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:
>
> > I got it hooked up myself, and it works.
> > Thanks guys.

> It's great to see someone taking the time to get
> EVERYTHING working BEFORE
> they even hear the engine run!
>
> So many times we see cars that do just that.....ONLY
> RUN....nothing else
> works...
>
> Way to go Ryan!
>
> Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
> 69 Monza Cpe., 66 Monza vert, 65 Crown v8 Cpe.
> Somewhere between Reno, NV and Coos Bay, Or.

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html
and http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html