<VV> So, what have I missed?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 14:56:32 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/26/2006 11:47:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
themoose at mindspring.com writes:

> My "new" Corvair - "Arty Blue" - is a 1966 Monza 140/PG.  After a couple of
> years in Group Red status, she's now back on the ground and actually road
> worthy again - with the usual clunks, scrapes, and pops...but that's also part
> of the driver...
>
> So, what did I miss since last year?
>
> mike

****************************

Welcome back!   You haven't missed a thing!  ALL  the messages are available
at   http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/     It doesn't take
that long to read them!  I'm currently reading thru a list with over 40k
messages...

What you've most likely missed is all the great meets in your area!  and the
joys of driving your Vair!  Even if you're unable to get rid of all the clunks
and pops!

As you'll see we have a new Chairman..who's in Group Red.....so you'll feel
right at home!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug