<VV> Headlamps--back to Corvairs

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 16:47:03 EST 2006

Given that one can outdrive sealed beam low beams at only about 30 MPH,  it's
hard to justify them as adequate. I'm not saying one MUST have bazillion
watt rally car lights, but clearly the stockers stink from a safety perspective.
Heck, one can outdrive the stock high beams at not terribly high speeds. Heck
 just dropping in a set of E codes with standard bulbs, no relays, is a VAST
improvement, and what I could consider as the bare minimum from a safety
standpoint, since one shouldn't drive in traffic with the high beams on at
freeway speeds!

In a message dated 1/26/2006 10:17:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,