<VV> electric fuel pump

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 17:57:44 EST 2006

hey gang,
I'm installing an electric fuel pump in my 66 and have a few  questions..
it is a Mr. Gasket #12s micro......it pumps 4-7 psi    The  instructions say
to mount it within 12 inches of the fuel tank.......the  instructions say it
pushes better than it pulls    I wish to  mount it in  engine compartment near
the opening where the fuel line enters  the engine compartment. Does anyone
have any opinions or experience with this  pump???(or any suggestions?)
Mark  Kinnan   _Bonnzz at aol.com_ (mailto:Bonnzz at aol.com)