<VV> Need Help ASAP - Part # Lookup, wood wheel

Blaine Sanders go-and-do at knology.net
Fri Jan 27 16:18:21 EST 2006

Thank you Chuck.  Seth "knowledgebase" Emmerson just wrote me and
answered all my questions.  Unfortunately, I've discovered that since
there is less than 12 hours left on the auction, I can't add anything to
the description.  I suppose I'll just e-mail the winner and tell them
that I made a mistake in the description and offer them a refund if they
don't want it.

Thank you all!

Blaine