<VV> RE: Barrett-Jackson and car values

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 16:57:27 EST 2006

I sure am glad of 2 things!

1   I'm not in that business.....ever think about what Humans sacrifice
besides $$$ to get these cars in this condition??   They don't have a life! [ not
the guy with the $$$...but the people doing the work!]

2  At 59.....I've owned many, drove most, seen them when they were "hi tech"
and left you in AWE from their performance.....not condition and price sold
for! I can look back and fondly remember buying a Vette for $800 / 55/56 Chevy's
for a couple of hundred / Harleys for a few hundred /  Jeeps for a few
Hundred......having them around a few years.....enjoying the heck out of them and
selling at 3 - 20  times the price.......by just maintaining them!

What's currently going on is just entertainment.....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug