<VV> LED 4" Brake Light

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 17:44:41 EST 2006

Maybe... Not sure they would look right... BUT, if you want to stick just
ONE LED inside the stock taillight, that will be SURE to be bright as hell,  see:
_http://www.lumileds.com/products/family.cfm?familyId=8_
(http://www.lumileds.com/products/family.cfm?familyId=8)
At 190 lumens for the red-orange, and 140 lumens for the red, these  will be
insanely bright, and still have just ONE LED per light. Remember these  lumen
values are ALL in the color you want, so, the lens should barely reduce  the
brightness at all, unlike a white bulb.

If anyone's interested... You'll need two resistors and a diode to get the
thing to produce the correct brightness and functions. I have the circuit if
anyone's interested...

John

In a message dated 1/27/2006 2:40:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,