<VV> CAR UPDATES???

Corvair6t5 at aol.com Corvair6t5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 23:37:56 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/26/2006 6:09:19 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,

Allright!!  we've heard from Norm W. , Ryan V.   and   the Moose!

Where is everyone else at in the push to get  a car going for this year?

Myself, I've got  3 cars, a boat and a  sandcar all done......just waiting on
2 vehicles I've made offers  on.......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
69 Monza Cpe.,  66 Monza vert, 65 Crown v8 Cpe.
Somewhere between Reno, NV and Coos Bay,  Or.
Hey Matt & all....I'm in the middle of giving my '65 Monza some body  work &
a paint job this spring. More details & pics here (updated  tonight!):
_http://circlecitycorvairs.tripod.com/id27.html_
(http://circlecitycorvairs.tripod.com/id27.html)

Cheers,

Pat B.