<VV> CAR UPDATES???

Jack & Elaine Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 23:11:33 EST 2006

I've working on my car (on and mostly off) since Dec
04. Initially diagnosed as a flat lobe on the #6
exhaust lobe (it was really gone). Once the engine was
open, turned into a complete rebuild (high squish
heads with new seats, guides, and valves, NOS 304 cam,
10/10 nitrided crank, 040 forged pistons,
reconditioned rods and new bolts, all balanced, and
also reworked (to stock specs) distributor). Should
finally get the heads on this weekend. Then order the
correct pushrods and button things up by March.

Hope the weather holds, so I can leave the top down.

jack kean

-68 140 4spd Convertible (Evening Orchid)