<VV> B-J caution and Comments

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 00:07:27 EST 2006

I remember Ferrari Daytona and Testarossa price spikes of 15 years  ago.  And
I have read about tulip bulbs in the Netherlands, many years  ago. I will
never look at a car as an investment - only as an expense. For  most folks
spending the big bucks, it is just an expense - and they can afford  it. - If they
lose the money that they think they are "spending" and can  afford the loss, no
problem. If they lose the money that they think  they are "investing" - they
will squeal and complain. Foolish mortals!  <grin> - Seth Emerson