<VV> Re:car update...Again

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 19:49:54 EST 2006

How could you miss my update Matt?(sent 1-26) I'm actually hurt.(not  really
but oh well)
.For those who missed it...

Well Matt,
    I've Gotten the engine in my Turquoise 65 Monza  Vert...Getting ready to
finish the install and crank her up..Looks like it'll  take a back burner
status again... Seeing how I started a rebuild of my 1973  Chevy trucks brake
system....And that my 1997 Intrepid decided to get a intake  leak that causes a
high rpm problem (try living with a idle of 1500 rpm and a  off accelerator
speed of 35 miles an hour. Hard on brakes, tranny and diff..not  to mention
advanced wear on the 190,000 mile engine.
  Anyways, "Thumper" will be cranked up I SWEAR before March! Off the
stands? eh, maybe by my 42nd b-day...April 20....
   Hey, any NC boys wanna have a t-bone  cook out before April 20? I'll
supply the cooking and be keywrench  turner (would NOT want anyone to think this as
a call for free labor) if I  can get some brain-brawn power to get this thing
outta my basement and on the  street where she oughta be.

In a message dated 1/28/2006 11:50:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Allright!!  we've heard from Norm W. , Ryan V.    and   the Moose!

Where is everyone else at in the push to  get  a car going for this year?

Todd Reece
65 Corvair Monza  Vert
LIFCCX