<VV> RE: CAR UPDATES??

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 23:14:43 EST 2006

OK, since you insist.
My '65 convertible is spread over the garage for rust repair and a complete
re-do of the 25 year old bondo from the last "restoration" I did.  Current
state is right rear quarter and right door in primer, right front fender to
be primered tomorow.  Rest of the car is still blue.  Future state, if I
don't lose my nerve on spraying a tricoat paint, will be GM's Crimson
Pearlcoat (read that bright red).  Color change... what an idiot I am. ;-)

Hopefully, about the time I get it painted, I'll also be finishing up the
3.6L engine, and that can go in.

Roger Gault
Austin