<VV> Re: [VV-talk] Beer freshness dates? & e-mail accounts

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jan 28 23:42:46 EST 2006

I am using Thunderbird (the new Mozilla, what netscape was designed
with) as my mail program. I also use a netscape.net e-mail account. The
first information I got on setting up a netscape.net account with
Thunderbird was that netscape.net was a propriatary service and could
not be used with Thunderbird.  More googling and I found Freepops.org.
This group has little programs you put in the startup folder and you can
access many free IMAP e-mail services using your Eudora pop style
program! Check out if MSN is one they have cracked. It works great for
netscape.net on Thunderbird..

I had tried MSN e-mail but I quickly tired of their mail program, as I
have always been a Netscape user till now. Never an Internet Explorer or
Outlook user!

Frank DuVal