<VV> Re: Steering Box Replacement

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Jan 29 08:03:37 EST 2006

It's all a matter of using the right puller. If you try and make a regular
gear puller work, odds are you will bend it. Been there, done that. A
"cheap" pitman arm puller will not do the job either. I have a snap-on
pitman arm puller I have used on many different makes, including Corvairs.
Never had one beat me yet! And if the puller bends or
breaks.............lifetime warranty!
Gary Swiatowy