<VV> CAR UPDATES FOR A Garage Queen

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 10:24:37 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/29/2006 7:01:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rickjanet at charter.net writes:

> For some time now I had been disappointed in the degrading performance of
> the aftermarket fuel injection set up I was running. Last year I didn't
> drive it at all and the year before the only time I drove it was at the
> Convention in Lexington so I was ready to get rid of it.

**

Didn't drive it for a year?  GAG!   Goes to show you...my old ..nasty  327
with Holley 650 double pumper  fires up at the flick of a key..without a
choke...idles at 450 rpm..........revs to 6,000  flawlessly.........and I can hit the
NOS  at will......only checked the timing  and carb idle adjustments
ONCE.....2001..  it just keeps wanting more gasoline!  GGGG

Make the change for the new owner???  You were desperate to sell!!  And then
"changed you mind" ???????  I won't go there!  gggggg

Maybe now you can get over 70 mph  at a track!

NOTE:   should've seen the v8 Crown at Portland...Autocross........would've
made you cry!  LOL

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug