<VV> Re: CAR UPDATES

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 10:02:29 EST 2006

my update is weak because of the volume of other stuff going on here driving
me nuts.  i am putting the engine together slowly with all of its new parts. i
still have not made up my mind on the heads, i have a set of 140 freshened up
and a set of the 8.5 to 1  95 hp also redone.  i will make up my mind at the
last minute how to go.  got the seat out of the van over to the upholstery
shop to get made up to match the seat in rampy. i had hoped to have that engine
running by last week but a lot happened so i am way behind. now i really hope
to get it running in time for spring!  also have to reassemble the tranny.  i
also sorted out some more stuff to start assembling the lakewood that is
sitting in the garage waiting for all of its new parts to be installed. not sure
what seats i will redo to match the rest of the new 64 interior i bought for it,
dash , carpet , door panels in 64 red colors.. made a spyder dash to install
also. then it gets a new engine along with a fresh powerglide and differential.
engine parts (new 020 pistons / clys and all innards)are here , the rest is
rebuilt and piled in the back seat area sans seat. some of the work and parts
are pictured on the webpicture site.
 back to work...  regards, tim colson        not bored yet!