<VV> Re: LED taillights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 17:43:14 EST 2006

You're right, two diodes are needed. Never had them on my boat taillights,
but it's a good idea.
So, two diodes, one as described below, and one in  series with the taillight
wire, with the band or arrow going toward the 50 ohm  resistor.

In a message dated 1/30/2006 1:46:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,