<VV> Rotisserie Restoration

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 21:47:21 EST 2006

Mine was attached thru the bumper bolt holes
  Don't know who made the attaching brackets or  the rotisserie.
  My 65 vert  was on it when I bought the project.
  Didn't get the rotisserie but was very good to see the car when it was on its side to get a good view of what i was getting (a very solid body!!!!!)

Frank DuVal <corvairduval at cox.net> wrote:
  I would be interested in this also.

Frank

Dave Keillor wrote:

>I'm in the process of purchasing a rotisserie. Those of you who have rotisserized your Corvair late model, how did you attach it to the rotisserie? The bumper mounts aren't perpendicular to the centerline of the car, so it looks like I may need to fabricate a custom mount. How did you attach yours?
>
>Dave Keillor

Mike Moyer
Corvanantics Editor
Vair Parts & repairs
1963 Greenbrier Deluxe 64 110 FC motor / 4 Spd
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd X 2