<VV> Re: B-J (Humor)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 23:14:21 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/30/2006 5:56:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

I only  get 3 to 4 mpg in my goat. I am not "selective" about how
often it gets  driven

So if I understand you right, you're not selective about how often you
"ride" your goat. Additionally the goat doesn't get very good mileage.

I can't help but wonder how big is your goat?
How many passengers you can on your goat?
Do you need a saddle when you ride your goat?
I thought that goats would eat just about anything, why are you feeding it
gas?
Wouldn't that just be a natural by-product?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Ned