<VV> Caged Nuts

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 31 14:42:34 EST 2006

The cages are there only to hold square nut. So, if you can get a nut on
that end of the bolt (w/ lock washer and loctite) and a wrench to hold it,
you can tighten it from below and all is cool.  You might have to bend a
wrench - buy a cheap one, take it to a muffler or machine shop where they
have a torch-welder-and heat it and bend it and stick it in a bucket of
water to temper it.

Good Luck

Chuck S
BBRT