<VV> RE: Rust Free Cars

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Tue Jan 31 15:01:16 EST 2006

A car that has been stored anywhere may have issues.  The best place
I've ever stored my cars was in a wooden horse riding arena with a dirt
floor.  The floor was as dry as powder as far down as you cared to dig.
A clay floor would have been a poor location.  The worst I've seen was a
cement block building with a dirt floor.  Concrete can be bad, too,
depending on the age of the concrete, whether it has a vapor barrier
underneath, and the type of building.  Here in Minnesota it's the
climate changes that pose the biggest rust issue.

Dave Keillor