<VV> Updates???

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:06:22 EST 2006

As Smitty said, some of us constantly are doing little things (or big) on
the cars, that bore to repeat ad infinatum.  I have lately been getting my
'62 Buick convertible back on the road after three years down with a
thrown rod.
Thought I would write a paragraph about my ongoing current project, my '63
ULTRA Convertible.  I have had it a little over a year now, It had been
sitting in a field since '69. It has been running since last April.  I
have
put 8500 miles on it in the last year as a daily driver.  It has been very
reliable only needing points and a coil along the way.  With exception of
the
hundreds of other things I have done to it restoration wise.
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Vert/

-Geoff Johnson